Work of Art Painting - Interior & Exterior Painting Services
Work of Art Painting is an accomplished name in Arizona since 1990. Through our impeccable service and unmatched quality products we have evolved into a leading Arizona painting company. After setting up business in Phoenix metro area we are now present throughout Arizona State. We take pride in being the industry leader in residential and commercial painting in our great state.
Our team of Phoenix painting professionals undertake exterior and interior assignments for both residential and commercial sectors. We undertake all our tasks with the same level of commitment and deliver service that is superlative, punctual, and affordable.We take each task as an opportunity to create a ‘work of art’. For this reason our painting teams in Phoenix, Tempe, Scottsdale, or Chandler are looked upon as industry leading professionals.
As a responsible Arizona painting company we follow certain norms in our business dealings such as:
1) We make an onsite study and try to understand the exact needs of our customers before taking up the job;
2) After making a thorough study of your requirement, our painting consultants would offer a estimate;
3) We use only premium quality paints for our Scottsdale painting, Phoenix painting, Tempe painting, and Chandler paining jobs;
4) After our job is complete we clean up your place thoroughly;
5) We always finish our painting assignment in proper time.
Interior jobs can be a true test of a painting professional. Interior painting is to be done with caution as we are sure to not damage any surfaces not receiving paint.. Work of Art Painting ensures the following preparations for all our interior painting jobs:
1) Remove and or cover all furniture.
2) Remove all electrical fittings.
3) Caulk and putty all holes and cracks.
4) Carry out minor repairs such as taping, sanding, texturing, and replacing drywall.
5) Completely cover floors, tiles, furniture pieces, appliances etc.
6) After finishing a day’s work we leave your place thoroughly cleaned up.
1) Power washing – Water jets are used to remove mildew, fungus and dirt that accumulates on exterior walls;
2) Scraping and Repairing – Old paint is scraped away by using wire brushes and scrapers.
3) Priming – Priming is performed to provide proper treatment and surface adhesion before paint is applied. (Performed when necessary as not all surfaces require or benefit from priming)
3) Caulking - Caulk and patch all cracks and holes.
4) Painting – All painting is to be applied with two coats of guaranteed professional quality coverage.